03 Mar We are recruiting! Are you our new Customer Services Advisor?
Our Customer Services Team is growing and we need an enthusiastic Customer Services Advisor to join our team. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager you will be responsible for handling device and service related issues, working to customer SLAS, internal KPIs and targets.
Oysta are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the healthcare sector supporting leading mobile and social care providers, providing mobile and IoT technologies.
Main day to day duties will be:
- Handing customer queries via phone, email, through ticket desk
- First line diagnostic and replication of faults, testing and fault resolution
- Investigating issues
- Understanding SLAs, breaches, prioritising
- Maintaining great client relationships
- Working as part of a team
Key skills needed:
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of technology
- Able to prioritise, meet SLAs
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Caring disposition
Oysta are based in a beautiful rural location so applicants will need to drive – we have free parking, on site cafe and subsidised gym.
This role requires a satisfactory DBS check
Please click here for full job description and application details.